* Avoid placing furniture directly in front of vents or wood may crack.
* Avoid exposing your piece to strong sunlight which can change finish color.
* Avoid writing directly on the surface of your piece or it may mark.
* Avoid leaving water or other spills on your piece for any period of time as it may cause wood, veneers, and lacquer finishes to warp or bubble. Dab spills dry with a soft cloth.
* Use coasters to avoid moisture rings.
* Acetone and alcohol-based fluids can dissolve finishes and leave unsightly spots. This does not apply to mirrored pieces which are impervious to most spills.
* Use undyed felt pads for anything that sits for long periods of time.
* Anything hot can damage the finish. Always use protective pads under hot dishes and plates.
We offer both standard and expedited commercial shipping as calculated shipment rates in your shopping cart. Or, on occasion, we’ll need to call you with that rate to complete your transaction.
Generally, you’ll want to ask yourself whether you want curbside delivery and will unpack and inspect the furniture? Or, do you want to pay more for white glove delivery where the goods are delivered inside, unpacked, inspected and packaging hauled away? Managed communities will need to confirm that you can receive less-than-truckload deliveries?
We offer both both UPS and Trucking services to a commercial location (an example of which would be an interior designer’s receiving warehouse) and to residential homes. Depending on the service you choose, your goods will arrive in a box or on a pallet. Shipping fees vary depending on your situation.
If your business location does not have a loading dock, please notify us to avoid possible injury to driver and delivery personnel.
Upon receiving your shipment, we need you to do the following to avoid any misunderstandings about damage and replacement goods.
* IMPORTANT: If you notice obvious box damage, write down what you see on the delivery receipt the driver asks you to sign. Take simple photos. Notify driver of the damage.
* Inspect the product noting any damage on the delivery receipt
* Contact our claims department via email email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your shipment. We’ll ask you to send photos of all damaged products and photos of any damaged boxing and packaging materials. If you don’t do this step, we won’t be able to make an insurance claim with the shippers.
* Keep all of the original packaging material
If shipment is refused for damage please state reason for refusal on delivery receipt and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for news, offers and introductions of re-imagined handmade products