Hand-Beveled Art Deco Mirror With True Vintage Details, Dynamic Sparkle and Shine
The Bradford Mirror is a dramatic, large-scale Art Deco mirror. It has mirror-on-mirror details that scatter light like a diamond cocktail ring. Four intersecting etched lines create surface interest on the main reflecting plate while individually beveled baguettes create sparkle and shine.
Artisan Quality Details
Vintage art deco quality and design details. Each piece starts out as clear flat glass, which is artisanally cut, heat- shaped, hand-beveled, silvered and precision assembled. Mounted on a black, wooden frame. Description:
- Hand-beveled and hand-etched mirrored glass
- Precision high-low elements create a castelletated mirror-on-mirror frame effect
- The mirror plateau is etched with intersecting geometric lines for period interest
- Sturdy D-ring hardware hangs the Bradford Mirror vertically or horizontally
General Information on Cleaning and Care
Dust and dirt are the enemy of clear, like-new, finishes. The best way to keep your purchase looking its best is to clean it frequently with a dry cloth. Beyond this general advice, follow these basics for years of beautiful use:
- Keep purchases dust-free. Blot stains and liquids. When you need deeper cleaning, use a lightly damp cloth.
- Keep your purchase in a stable temperature and away from direct sun.
- Do not use any caustic chemicals or abrasives. Stay away from harsh cleaners like alcohol, acetone or ammonia. Only use glass cleaner on glass.
This order ships to you by Common Carrier. We are pleased to offer free shipping on orders over $3500 which is automatically given at checkout if your order qualifies. Orders less than $3500 ship at $195 per freight shipping item.
Freight shipments come with some customer expectations to keep the insurance on your order valid. Higher service levels are available (called white-glove delivery), at higher costs. Freight shipments are more of a business-to-business than business-to-consumer experience and trucking can be more rough and tumble than many consumers expect.
Delivery times for in-stock merchandise are usually under 3 weeks to your door. These dates include 7-10 business days for order processing to leave the managed warehouse and 2-7 business days on a truck to reach your delivery location.
Basic Service Level Agreement
Our basic shipping level agreement with the freight company