Large, Hand Blown Studio Art Glass Vase in Vibrant Saffron / Amber / Golden Yellow Color
The Hana vase is a large, modern, important looking, hand-blown art glass vase in rich saffron yellow amber. Optic saffron color is cradled in a layer of smooth, clear glass.
The design features a subtle surface texture called, "ghiacciato". This traditional Venetiancraquelure
technique immerses formed hot glass in cool water for a few seconds before it goes back into the furnace.
AVibrant Saffron "Bean" Balanced On Its Long Side
Most vases are tall and designed to display flowers from a well at the narrowest opening. Hana's dramatic, kidney bean shape rests on the long, narrow side. The bean design creates a deep channel for modern flower arrangements.This horizontal design is also a way to enjoy more of the great vivid amber color. Thick walls. Mirror-polished top.
Intense color ischallengingto create in kilned, studio glass.The large size, great color and interesting surface make Hana vases triumphs of artisan glassblowing. Product Details:
- Impressive, hand-blown art glass vase in unusual bean shape
- Saffron / amber yellow color enrobed by a layer of clear glass
- Traditional ghiacciato technique creates a lightly crackled surface
- Thick vase walls with polished glass top
General Information on Cleaning and Care
Dust and dirt are the enemy of clear, like-new, finishes. The best way to keep your purchase looking its best is to clean it frequently with a dry cloth. Beyond this general advice, follow these basics for years of beautiful use:
- Keep purchases dust-free. Blot stains and liquids. When you need deeper cleaning, use a lightly damp cloth.
- Keep your purchase in a stable temperature and away from direct sun.
- Do not use any caustic chemicals or abrasives. Stay away from harsh cleaners like alcohol, acetone or ammonia. Only use glass cleaner on glass.
This order ships to you by Common Carrier. We are pleased to offer free shipping on orders over $3500 which is automatically given at checkout if your order qualifies. Orders less than $3500 ship at $195 per freight shipping item.
Freight shipments come with some customer expectations to keep the insurance on your order valid. Higher service levels are available (called white-glove delivery), at higher costs. Freight shipments are more of a business-to-business than business-to-consumer experience and trucking can be more rough and tumble than many consumers expect.
Delivery times for in-stock merchandise are usually under 3 weeks to your door. These dates include 7-10 business days for order processing to leave the managed warehouse and 2-7 business days on a truck to reach your delivery location.
Basic Service Level Agreement
Our basic shipping level agreement with the freight company