Modern Porcelain Temple Jar
The Jasper Square Jar is a large, traditional temple form in blanc de chine porcelain. It is modernized by a crisp, Chinoiserie fretwork pattern in bold navy blue color.
Painted HIgh Fire Porcelain
Details include a matching covered lid and an all-over, David Hicks-inspired pattern for a dose of swinging London. Description:
- Traditional Temple Jar Form
- Hand Painted Blanc de Chine Porcelain
- Hollywood Regency Chinoiserie Styling
General Information on Cleaning and Care
Dust and dirt are the enemy of clear, like-new, finishes. The best way to keep your purchase looking its best is to clean it frequently with a dry cloth. Beyond this general advice, follow these basics for years of beautiful use:
- Keep purchases dust-free. Blot stains and liquids. When you need deeper cleaning, use a lightly damp cloth.
- Keep your purchase in a stable temperature and away from direct sun.
- Do not use any caustic chemicals or abrasives. Stay away from harsh cleaners like alcohol, acetone or ammonia. Only use glass cleaner on glass.
This order ships to you by small package service, likely to be UPS or FedEx
Delivery times for in-stock merchandise are usually under 3 weeks to your door. These dates include 7-10 business days for order processing to leave our managed warehouse and 2-7 business days to reach your delivery location. Expedited service may be available at additional cost. Please inquire.
Basic Service Level Agreement
Our basic shipping level agreement with the freight company is that your goods will travel in a shippable box. We will have a tracking number when the goods ship. Typically, we share that number with you upon shipment. For more information, please see our Shipping and Return Policies, here: http://www.Bungalow 5/return-policy.html