Dining, Entry or Center Hall Table That is Both Classic & Modern
The Blair design is a classic round mahogany dining, center hall or entry table in a relaxed, modern take on French Regency / Restoration styling. Vintage features include a triform, pedestal base on a raised plinth with tailored rectangular feet.
Design That Transforms
The table's virtues include deep, curving raised-panel hand-carving on the pedestal and top apron. Fantastic, matched veneers radiate out from the center of the top to give the design quiet polish and geometric interest. Updated details and a charcoal gray limed finish suit today's casual living
- Solid mahogany wood
- The round top has bookmatched mahogany veneers that radiate outward
- Charcoal gray cerused finish, which highlights lively graining
- Hand-carved raised panels on the pedestal and top apron
- Triform pedestal and base
- Modern style rooted in tradition
General Information on Cleaning and Care
Dust and dirt are the enemy of clear, like-new, finishes. The best way to keep your purchase looking its best is to clean it frequently with a dry cloth. Beyond this general advice, follow these basics for years of beautiful use:
- Keep purchases dust-free. Blot stains and liquids. When you need deeper cleaning, use a lightly damp cloth.
- Keep your purchase in a stable temperature and away from direct sun.
- Do not use any caustic chemicals or abrasives. Stay away from harsh cleaners like alcohol, acetone or ammonia. Only use glass cleaner on glass.
This order ships to you by Common Carrier. We are pleased to offer free shipping on orders over $3500 which is automatically given at checkout if your order qualifies. Orders less than $3500 ship at $195 per freight shipping item.
Freight shipments come with some customer expectations to keep the insurance on your order valid. Higher service levels are available (called white-glove delivery), at higher costs. Freight shipments are more of a business-to-business than business-to-consumer experience and trucking can be more rough and tumble than many consumers expect.
Delivery times for in-stock merchandise are usually under 3 weeks to your door. These dates include 7-10 business days for order processing to leave the managed warehouse and 2-7 business days on a truck to reach your delivery location.
Basic Service Level Agreement
Our basic shipping level agreement with the freight company