Rich.Glimmering. Hand-Hammered Copper in Dark Bronze Finish
The Stockholm side table has a signature modern base profile, fabulously veined black marble and a warm, hand-made difference.This update features sensuous, hand-hammered copper that undulates light.Finished in rich bronze for subtly mottled pattern, texture and tone.
Nero Marquino is classic, rich, true black marble from the Basque Country of Northern Spain. It has a compact grain and distinctive white (and black) veining that suits both traditional and modern design projects.
The inviting, hand-hammered copper base is repousse, a process that hand peens the back of a copper sheet. Repousse technique yields a crafted, shimmering surface with all-over design interest and instant soul. Product Details:
- Hand-Hammered Copper in Bronze Finish
- Basque Nero Marquino Marble
- Sensuous Modern Profile
- Great Small (11-Inch) Side Table Size
General Information on Cleaning and Care
Dust and dirt are the enemy of clear, like-new, finishes. The best way to keep your purchase looking its best is to clean it frequently with a dry cloth. Beyond this general advice, follow these basics for years of beautiful use:
- Keep purchases dust-free. Blot stains and liquids. When you need deeper cleaning, use a lightly damp cloth.
- Keep your purchase in a stable temperature and away from direct sun.
- Do not use any caustic chemicals or abrasives. Stay away from harsh cleaners like alcohol, acetone or ammonia. Only use glass cleaner on glass.